Thursday, March 3, 2011

Riding With Masoud: The Next Day

I get a daily email from Abraham-Hicks.com, which is a website that represents the Abraham-Hicks material, which I have found to be extremely useful - ok, life changing. The morning after I wrote "Riding With Masoud" this quote came to my inbox. To me, it could not have been more appropriate.

You cannot find someone, even if they deserve it, as your enemy and stay Connected with who you are at the same time, because your Source will not take sides like that. No one can stay connected to Source Energy, and push hard against someone else. There are these battles that are fought in the name of "God," and all of these prayers that say, "God is on our side," and we say, god is not on your side, nor is god on the side of those who fight against you. god does not take those sides.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, December 15th, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment